How do I make a complaint?

The Trustees have established a process to deal with any complaints that members might have.

The process is confidential, providing members with the ability to be satisfied that all their dealings with the Scheme have been handled properly. The first step is to contact either the Trustee or the Administration Manager in confidence to set out your complaint. Members also have the right to send their complaints directly to the Scheme’s external disputes resolution service, Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL).  Contact details can be found on our Contact Us page.