Details relating to the Investments of the Scheme are given below. Further information can be obtained from the Administration Manager.
Currently, the specific investments permitted for the BCF KiwiSaver Scheme are:
- deposits with New Zealand registered banks
- deposits with non-bank deposit takers
- New Zealand Government debt securities, including Treasury bills
- debt securities issued by New Zealand local authorities
- investments in businesses owned by members of the Brethren Christian Fellowship, and mortgage-based loans to members of the Brethren Christian Fellowship.
All Scheme assets are initially being invested in bank deposits. Once Scheme assets have reached a sufficient size we may diversify into other investment types.
The BCF KiwiSaver Scheme Statement of Investment Policy and Objectives (SIPO) is here. BCF_KiwiSaver_SIPO_FMCA